Dr. Venna Bishop
“Reach for the Stars”
Participants will learn to recognize the support that employees/volunteers provide in an organization, and they will develop a greater appreciation for their dedication. Employees/volunteers will learn to understand how the commitment they are making affects everyone, and how the importance of being consistent affects their team’s productivity.
- – Understand what it takes to keep staff, employees, and volunteers motivated and excited.
– Identify individual character traits and assign tasks relating to their strengths.
– Become aware of the 10 top needs of an employee and or/volunteer.
– Recognize the importance of providing an environment where employees and or/volunteers can have fun.
“Wonderful speaker – very enthusiastic and gets her points across! Inspired me to get more involved here as a volunteer.”
– Judy Berg – Good Life RV Resort, Mesa, AZ
Wing-it with Venna quote:
“The staff of an organization is no better than the people they serve.”